Wednesday 9 October 2013

crafty tools for my crafty drawer

Not gonna lie, entering the penpal world has driven a creative itch in me.

This led to a few crafty purchases.

Motex embossing machine, ver. 3 and assorted tape refills purchased from D-lish Scraps.
Firstly, I'd like to introduce you to the motex embossing machine, ver. 3.
Look at how retro, adorable, and user-friendly it is!

This was purchased from D-lish Scraps for a great price of AUD $15.00.  The tape refills {{except for the pink, which came in the package}} were purchased at a price of AUD $3.  I selected bright, neon colours to prepare for the summer ahead.  The thing is, I don't think these colours are enough, I may want more! {{eBay better watch out!}}

As a store, I really recommend D-lish Scraps.  Their competitive pricing and GREAT service is making me thinking about another order.  My package came shipped within a week and it was well packaged with a little heart chocolate too!


The next few purchases {{all purchased at three separate occasions...}} are craft punches of different shapes and sizes.  These are all from the Fiskars brand, and I love how easy they are to use.  I love making confetti with them!

Do you have a trusty crafty tool that you love to use?
Please share, I'd love to know more!

2 comments:

  1. the punchers are so pretty. I want to buy more punchers, but it cost quite high : (

    Cheers,
    Filicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite pricy, but I buy them using coupons that Spotlight offers!

      Delete