Thursday 27 March 2014

i heart notemaker

I often get asked where I purchase my stationery products, whether it be online or local.  Notemaker is one that I have been wanting to share for a while because they are an online store that is local to me.

I am so in love with finding new stationery stores that can get the goods to me fast.  And I mean FAST.  Notemaker has become one of my stationery websites that I simply enjoy scrolling through because of their vast variety of lush stationery products.  This website here is home to some of them bad boys.  I'm talking Rifle Paper Co., Rhodia, Delfonics, MT Masking Tape, Midori, Field Notes, Pantone and Moleskines.  I'm shaking at the thought of them all in one warehouse - you all know I would absolutely lose it! (But Notemaker, if you ever invite me to your warehouse, I promise I won't...)

Their warehouse is located in Melbourne.  And I'm in Melbourne.  And their shipping is super fast.  Which means I get my packages within a day or two (I'm being literal here!) and omgsh, does it satisfy my cravings for something amazing.




I ordered some things that I have been lusting for months to bring me to the free shipping mark.  Aren't they all so wonderful? I truly have been lusting for some Rifle Paper Co. for the longest of times.  My sweet penpals have been so kind to share some of their stickers with me, and I am forever thankful to them.

Their shipping is also pretty amazing at $6.50 within Australia and free shipping over $65.  International shipping is $12.50 and free when orders are over $95.

So what are you waiting for? Get on to that website and drool over everything!


2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful goods! I have those mail stickers too. I love them so much I don't want to use them...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yess! I can't bear to use mine. Do you have any other Rifle Paper Co. products?

      Delete