Monday 3 March 2014

recording life:: feb 24 - march 2, 2014


The past week passed by in a blur.  I don't know if it is because it was a packed week and there were lots to do or I was sleep deprived! Still, had to say the best day of the week was @retnobear and my little stationery rendezvous.  I had the best time with her and it makes me so thankful for things like Instagram.  They have this beautiful way of connecting people with similar interests and I enjoyed all the amazing places she took me to! I will most definitely share my finds from that day here some time. 

A friend's 21st was an eventful way to end the week, and just like that! Week 1 of uni has started.

I hope you all have been well, I'm pretty much shaking with excitement for the coming semester and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment